new brewer trying a bit of everything

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hasher76

Reaction score
I just started brewing in November. Already did a 5-gallon tripel and 3 1-gallon batches of mead. I have to say I am a huge fan of making meads over beer but I still want to make me a fine dipa very soon. I will be doing batches 4&5 of my mead tomorrow :ban: . The beer maybe in a week or two.

Cheers :mug: to you all of you for the crazy amount of information on here, its been such a blast so far just skimming the surface.

nice thing about living in Chicago-land area, there's so many shops around me its hard not to buy something new every week. I was planning on doing a mead every two weeks and a beer every other month but I just got so busy this summer..as usual and decided to slow down.
I have some friends that are also getting into brewing so there's lots of beers to pass around, however, I'm the only Mead'er in the group so those are a bit more scarce.

Latest posts

Back