New Brewer in Nashville

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IffyG

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago one of my coworkers asked me if I wanted to brew some beer with him. With one afternoon of brewing under my belt, I was hooked.

I have already set myself up with everything I need to brew and keg my own beer and look forward to enjoying many batches of my own beer.

Nashville has such a blossoming beer community.

It seems that way to me. Although I will say it was quite the adjustment coming from Milwaukee, there were 4 brewpubs less than 2 miles from my apartment and a bunch of microbreweries in the immediate vicinity (plus Miller and their distribution network, so I was able to get my hands on almost any beer imaginable).

It seems that way to me. Although I will say it was quite the adjustment coming from Milwaukee, there were 4 brewpubs less than 2 miles from my apartment and a bunch of microbreweries in the immediate vicinity (plus Miller and their distribution network, so I was able to get my hands on almost any beer imaginable).

I can definitely see that coming from a city such as Milwaukee. But less than a year ago there was no Victory, Brooklyn, Magic Hat, Kona, etc. here at all. We even lost Stone for a short period at one point.

Back