New brew, 1st timer.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowman159

Reaction score
HI all,

New brewer trying for the first time. Got a kit from Glen brew in Glasgow Scotland. Went for a Canadian Blonde, to see how it goes. Father inlaw and I also have an IPA on the go to, so Christmas should be fun.
Set it out last weekend. I think it's ready to bottle, has stopped gurgling as often. Any tips for the bottling process/storage?

Cheers

Bowman159.

Time to check the beer I will take some picture for to document how I get on.

Since my 1st brew the Canadian blonde, I've been busy getting some new kits. reading up on how to brew, and generally getting really excited by what can be made.
I now have one red wine kit bottled for Christmas, one wine wine kit in clearing/degassing stage- hammer of Thor in 1st stage racking. (looking forward to this one) what with the film and all, and my first proper go at boiling a brew from kit form (with hops etc) wish we had a brew club in the area (Glasgow) would be good to check out and get ideas.

Anyway Cheers fellow brewers.

You are way out on my starting out, I ahd a mr Beer kit. Welcome to the board.

Back