• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland New 18 gallon SS kettle - $70

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gr8shandini

Reaction score
I got a deal a while back on some 18 gallon SS stockpots. Since it was such a steal, I got three, but later realized that since I'm only looking to do 10 gallon batches, 18 gallons is kind of ridiculous for a MLT. So I just ordered something more suitable.

If anyone wants my never-used spare, I'll be happy to send it to you at cost. I paid roughly $50 for it and I'm estimating $20 shipping. You're also welcome to come pick it up, but I'm in the middle of nowhere in southern MD. Details on the pot can be found in the following thread:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f11/80-quart-stainless-kettle-lid-55-plus-shipping-411304/

Only 1 available. First come, first served.

For the local-ish folks, I'm in Lexington Park, approximately 2 hrs south of B'more and 1.5 from DC. Pfish expressed interest first and I have a couple of backups. I'll work my way through the list and bump this post if everyone falls through. Thanks to all for the offers.

pfish, I sent you a couple of PMs, but maybe you haven't been able to check them. Unfortunately, if I don't hear from you by this evening I'll have to move on to the next interested party.

Take my name off the list, bought a 20.5 gallon Bayou Classic for my boil kettle. Now just need to get all the trimmings for it.

Next in line, I could come pick it up. I also live in southern MD (southern Charles County)

Back