Needing help - Which CO2 regulator washers are these?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWOKBrewer

Reaction score
Went to hook up my CO2 and noticed these were shot. I can find replacements for the white washer, but can't find the black one. Any suggestions/sites?

Attachments

• IMG_1522.jpg
    IMG_1522.jpg
    537 KB · Views: 171
The black one definitely looks like the diaphragm. If that's the case then it's specific to your make and model of regulator, hard to say where you could find a suitable replacement especially if it's an old out-of-production model.

tank washer or rebuild? i usually just ask them at the welding shop for a new one once in a while....usually give me one free...

i had a rubber o-ring washer, that didn't work with older tanks that had a groove in the valve for some reason....

edit: if it is a tank washer, i only think you need the white one...all i use, no leaks...

Unless there's something quite different about the regulator coupler stem the white nylon gasket should suffice.
That's all I use (save for my Taprite which has a captive O-ring)...

Cheers!

Unless there's something quite different about the regulator coupler stem the white nylon gasket should suffice.
That's all I use (save for my Taprite which has a captive O-ring)...

Cheers!

taprite is what i have, that o-ring got messed up with the first old steel tank i got when swapping...tank for some reason has a groove right where the o-ring is supposed to make a seal.... now i just ask them for a tank washer when i swap out...

Back