Need help naming our wedding wine!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Takuie

Reaction score
Hey all! Getting married in September and we are brewing all the beer and making all the wine ourselves. The beer is nearly done and the last batch of wine is on final rack now. I need your guys' help in naming our wines. The beer I have taken care of:
Ale We Need Is Love
It's a Nice Day for a Wheat Wedding
Till Death Do Us Porter

Here is where we need help. We have an apple wine with a hint of peaches. We also have a red grape wine with pears, raspberries, and strawberries. Please help us come up with some neat wine names. SWMBO already shot down White Chappell Apple and Just Berried.

Here is where we need help. We have an apple wine with a hint of peaches. We also have a red grape wine with pears, raspberries, and strawberries. Please help us come up with some neat wine names. SWMBO already shot down White Chappell Apple and Just Berried.

For the apple/peach: You Are The Apple Of My Eye OR Ain't She A Peach?
Seems like it would work well with a pic of SWMBO or the both of you on the label.

For the multi-fruit wine: So Happy Together
Regards, GF.

Could also forget about the fruit combos and address it just a white and red wine. I would just like to have a creative name for it, but for first time in my life I cant think of anything. So come on guys and gals! Get those creative juices flowing!

Sounds plausible I'd roll with it. Unless last minute inspiration hits besides I doubt the name of the wine will be the memorable event of the day. I had more fun at my sisters wedding as opposed to mine worrying was this taken care of or was that overlooked etc...

Sent from somewhere to someone

Latest posts

Back