National Homebrewer's Conference - HomeBrewTalk Giveaway - Open to All!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Survey complete. Instead of going to the conference, I'll be pleasing my wife...

...by catching up on chores. =(

Oh and also working on a keezer build. =)

Completed. Finals week for my second to last quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I am going to Hermanus (South Africa) to hopefully watch some southern right whales swimming and jumping around in the sea.

Back home my maibock will be fermenting out!

just finnished the survey and the reason I am not going is due to being on a US Navy ship in the Pacific, make it a little hard to get a flight to there

I did the survey a few days ago, and I am spending the day in the desert hoping Iraq doesnt cause me to work harder

I did the survery and this weekend I will be drinking and watching the world cup. Local off liscence is getting in taps of Irish craft beer from Metalman brewery tonight and tomorrow I'll be heading to my local bar where they've just got in Dales Pale Ale.

Just now finished the survey. This weekend is a family gathering to celebrate my son's 25th birthday and Father's Day...either one alone is reason enough for a few cold ones but combined..........

Survey done and instead of going to the conference I'll be at work. Hopefully I'll be able to brew my gallon test batch of a summer wheat this weekend though!

Getting ready for my trip to the UK. Leaving on the 21st for 2 weeks of sight seeing and beer tasting.

Finishing up the busy season at work and installing counter tops for the wife.

Sounds fun eh?

I plan on working on my sprinklers, cutting the top off a keg, brewing an IPA, having a few homebrews, and hanging out by the pool.

Already finished the survey and it's all about baseball and softball tourneys this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I took the survey the first day it way posted.
I'll be reading the posts on Homebrewtalk.com and spending some time with my Father this weekend :tank:

Survey completed a couple days ago so hope that one works for me.

I think I am going to brew today after work, then am spending the weekend with my family for birthdays (not mine) and fathers day.

I'll be throwing down a yard or 2 of mulch. Bottling a batch of EdWort's Apfelwein, and mmm pry have a free beers for father's day!

Survey completed a while ago. I'll finish the installation of a new fish locator on the boat for some quick fishing time. Then no activity for a couple of months after surgery to repair a shoulder injury.

Will be attending Flag Day ceremonies and bringing a worn out flag to retire.:mug:

Survey Done! I've been stuck at work and debating whether I should start buying grain in bulk and buy a mill and storage at home, buy a SS Brew Bucket, or put my money into something on-beer related...

Just completed the HBT survey.

Instead of the AHA conference, I'll be bottling a keg of Saison, brewing an IPA, and watching some of the World Cup matches.

Took the survey, brisket going on the smoker at midnight tonight. Pale ale, IPA, Irish Red, and Brown Ale on tap to get me through that chore :mug:.

Survey Complete! I will be hanging out in Kabul wishing I had a cold beer in my hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back