National Homebrewer's Conference - HomeBrewTalk Giveaway - Open to All!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the survey I just finished I'll be writing preliminary academic papers and with any luck brewing a barley wine.

I'm going to a super cool big brew! Making 10 gallons of Cream of Three Crops.

Starving and only allowed to drink water, I'd rather not talk about why

Brewing tomorrow or Saturday night....

Watching LOTS of World Cup soccer games! USA USA USA USA!

The survey I just did is probably more exciting than my weekend. Nothing planned, will probably do nothing.

I can't think of any "super-cool" activities this week that don't involve beer. Help. Also entered!

Bottling some brew, and working on building a sidewalk between my house and detached garage.

Just did the survey. I'm brewing up 2 more batches of rice wine, a red and white. Possibly brewing a sierra Nevada pale ale clone. And helping my parents with a tag sale Sat morning then a birthday party that afternoon. Sunday is my 1st father's day, have breakfast plans that morning and a big family get together that afternoon.

Just did the survey, and I'll be brewing up a fresh batch of my house Brown Ale, plus some sort of fun Father's Day stuff with my wife and son.

Just completed the survey. Hopefully headed to the Washington [State] Brewer's Festival at some point during the weekend.

Tapping my first-ever self-brewed beer on Sunday (my Father's Day gift to myself). Planning for brew #2 for the following weekend.

Working and hopefully closing a couple home brew gear deals on CL

Just completed, this was a good reminder to do it since I have seen the link all week and thought I will do that later.

I am not going to the conference because I am sure it is located no where near the Pacific Northwest. And I have a wedding to go drink beer at in Seattle. All our recent brews are kegged/bottled and I plan to come back to town Sunday for Fathers Day and trying our new Pliny the Barbarian (Pliny clone with Heady Conan yeast).

Also, see some lifetime members entering the contest. If one of you wins you are welcome to the pint glass and stickers and you can donate the membership to a homebrewer in need. With 4 kids at home now, my supporting membership was one thing to go until I could get around to brewing more and justify a membership again.

Survey done.
Didn't even know there was a conference! I probably wouldn't plan to go unless it was much closer to home or if I was in the area coincidentally. Lots of work around the house to do before the summer flood of visitors!

finished the survey. I dont really have anything planned this weekend. It is my step daughters birthday this coming monday, and i plan to buy her a bike and start teaching her how to ride it. It may not seem super cool to some, but it is for me because her mother and her mean the world to me

Survey done before. I will be at home healing from surgery. Bummer.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Family vacation in myrtle beach. Does anyone know of any good micro breweries nearby?

This weekend I will be going to a Halestorm concert in my home town and visiting my parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back