N00b Brewer from STL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewvedere

Reaction score
After months of lurking/studying this forum I'm finally introducing myself. A buddy of mine and I have been reading and researching home brewing for quite awhile and are currently on our second batch. Our first batch will be ready 4th of July weekend. To say I'm excited would be a huge understatement.

The community here seems to be very knowledgeable and willing to help those of us who are new to the scene. I'm happy to be in the midst of such passionate fellow home brewers! I promise I'll do my best to sit back and learn, and not pester everyone with irrelevant questions!

:mug:

P.S. There seems to be a few of us STL brewers. Do you guys ever meet-up at all?

Welcome to the board... and don't feel bad for asking questions... that's what the board is for...

Thanks everyone. As someone who's been a member of various online communities, I have to say, this group seems the most eager to help. A lot of communities have a sort of elitist attitude when it comes to helping those who are less experienced. I definitely can't say the same about this community.

I'm glad I stumbled upon this place, it should really make the antagonizing wait for pour day much better.

:D

Your right, there are a bunch of brewers in the STL. Mabye not all on this board but were around. Welcome to the obsession(think, talk, & dream beer). There is a couple of good local sites i frequent just as much as this one (stlhops.com and stlbrews.org).
Give those a shot too, you can never have too many resources.

Back