mypin ta6 wiring

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mytmic

Reaction score
I have purchased a mypin TA6 and a ssr with a K type probe. it instructions are not very clear to the layperson like me. has anyone connected one of these with a schematic that makes sense. pictures are nice.
thanks
mike

IMG_0837.jpg

I wired up my Auber syl-2342 and you might be able to cross-reference their instructions to the ones listed on the mypin website. Crappy instructions for us wiring idiots. Auber's are a little clearer and the premise is the same. Not sure if that helps, hopefully a wiring guru comes along.

As I stare at the picture a little longer... 1 & 2 are the black and white 120v AC wires coming into the unit. 10 & 9 look like the leads from your thermocouple. 7 & 8 should be DC outputs to control the on/off function of the SSR. 3 & 4 are the alarm wires (if used, I didn't). And I am going to make a wild-ass-guess that 9-12 are used if you are not using an SSR and using the PID as the relay.

Back