• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee My upgrade is your gain - check it out includes 10 Gal Blichmann MLT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old_tx_kbb

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
OK...I've upgraded to 10 gallon batches and have a few things for sale that I won't be needing anymore that are all in excellent shape. More pics available on request. Discounted shipping (I get a deal where I work)

10 Gal. Blichmann Kettle w/ 3 piece 1/2 " valve -- $275

10 Gal Blichmann False Bottom -- $50

2- 10.25 Gal Polarware Economy Pots w/ 2 piece 1/2 " SS Valves -- $100 each

6 5/8 " OD SS Hop Spider from Stainlessbrewing.com - 15" high -- $65

50 Foot 1/2 inch SS Immersion Chiller / Coil - 10" diameter X 24" high (no fittings) from Stainlessbrewing.com -- $70

MoreBeer Ultimate Sparge Arm -- $90

PM me if interested

For Sale 1 small.jpg

Interested in the hop spider. Would I be able to use in my keggle? What is the diameter from one end to the other end on the bolts?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm interested in the chiller and hop spider, how much for shipping to 07452.

Interested in the economy pots and the immersion chiller.

hmm... worked for me on my desktop... but when I use my iPhone, it directs me to a different thread..

Weird..

If you go to the For Sale Forum, it is there under 10 gallon Blichmann... Not sure why the link is being directed to a "clockwise or counterclockwise thread"

I'd take the hop spider shipped to 97446?

Sent from my LG-P769 using Home Brew mobile app

Back