My Three Tier Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terodox

Reaction score
Hello All!

After months of dreaming, thinking and planning I dove in and built my three tier stand. I planned this stand to the teeth using Google Sketch-up which allowed me to have exact measurements for all of my cuts ahead of time.

My only compromise on this one was the surface wood. I didn't completely cover all the surfaces due to a lack of wood.

Here are some pics:

2x4 Frame Only.jpg

20130817_102930.jpg

20130817_153245.jpg

With Kettles and Cooler.jpg

20130823_123037.jpg

Sure! I'll post those tomorrow, I don't have the files with me at home.

Ha, I really like your design. I made one very close to this a couple months ago. I have done two brews through it so far. Yours is a bit more fancy with the paint job :mug:

Looks great though!

Here's my version of a 3 Tier Brew stand

Kids and propane! My favorite combo!

Nice rig. Loving that tool box RIMS setup...

Thanks! That toolbox build was one of my favorite things I've done for myself as far as brewing is concerned. It's been an awesome addition to my brew setup.

I'm brewing on the rig for the first time this weekend. A standard recipe for my house IPA. We'll see what quirks I can find!

How do you plan to use the pump with your set up? I used gravity for all the transfers in my setup. Just curious how you would make that a part of the operation.

For my setup I'm going to use if with my RIMS tube to do stepped mashes as well as moving water from my boil kettle to the top tier for sparging. I also use it for doing a recirculation around my immersion chiller for chilling. The pump has been a life saver (not to mention back saver) for doing 10 gallon batches.

Latest posts

Back