My STB Ex got custody of the grill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank goodness! You win in my opinion. I mean, in terms of material items.

So will SW(no longer)MBO even use the old one? You did end up ahead though. Just think of it as an excuse to get the new grill you really wanted.

One of my daughters said, "Why'd mom take the grill? She never grills!"

Because bitches be crazy, yo! Kidding, well kinda. :p
I have a friend going through a divorce and the STB ex-wife actually took some sort of antique shave kit that her father gave him for Christmas in 2009. It's like seriously, WTF. I sent him a pack of bics and told him to never marry again. :rockin:

But really, if you got that house with that bar, you win!

Because bitches be crazy, yo! Kidding, well kinda. :p
I have a friend going through a divorce and the STB ex-wife actually took some sort of antique shave kit that her father gave him for Christmas in 2009. It's like seriously, WTF. I sent him a pack of bics and told him to never marry again. :rockin:

But really, if you got that house with that bar, you win!

I could possibly understand if it were some sort of family heirloom on that one, but it seems that people making the split usually have enough bad blood between them that any little petty thing one can do to the other they usually will.

Latest posts

Back