my goats are due late December :-)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollie

Reaction score
AND I cannot wait to make my own cheese! I am putting my doelings in my backyard with my hens. I don't know who else to brag to because everyone is basically sick of me talking about it! YIKES I'm excited. Making my own wine, cheese, got me some eggs Every day. Yep I think I am covered on sustainability :) Cheese and wine. Life is grand.

Also you can look into Goat Milk Kefir, yogurt and others. Congratulations! What breed?

Nubian! The lady I'm getting the doelings from raves about kefir! She ferments all sorts of things from ketchup to beverages. Amazing what u can do with kefir!

Nubian! The lady I'm getting the doelings from raves about kefir! She ferments all sorts of things from ketchup to beverages. Amazing what u can do with kefir!

My daughter in Illinois is looking into goats. That's why I was doing research so I would know what she was talking about.

AND I cannot wait to make my own cheese! I am putting my doelings in my backyard with my hens. I don't know who else to brag to because everyone is basically sick of me talking about it! YIKES I'm excited. Making my own wine, cheese, got me some eggs Every day. Yep I think I am covered on sustainability :) Cheese and wine. Life is grand.

Agreed, that's awesome! :rockin:

Back