My first brew!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffj502

Reaction score
Just bottled my first brew. I went with an brown ale. Can't wait to drink it! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391220959.243247.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1391221001.042822.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Congrats on the first brew. Be patient, and in a couple weeks you will drink the best brown ale you have ever had. :mug:

My first brew was only a few months back. I also went with a brown ale LME kit. Only I added PB2 (powdered peanut butter) in the last 3 minutes of the boil. It turned out to be the best beer I've tasted. Since then, I've made 2 milk stouts. They are both pretty good, but not as good as the pb brown ale. Gotta brew that one again. Anyway, congratulations on your first brew. And good luck on your many future brews. You're hooked now.
:mug:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Home Brew mobile app

I'm brewing a Pale Ale next! Pb brown ale sound interesting. How strong was the peanut butter? Is it similar to adding chocolate where there is just a hint?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back