My first batch..........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myrdhyn

Reaction score
......is finally gone after 3 or so weeks of various people drinking and loving it. It was great, but it ended a week earlier than planned :\ My second batch is done fermenting, and I was going to buy a second keg for it tomorrow to slow carb while we finished the first batch. The already kegged beer ending tonight put a crimp in my plans.

Not to fear though, I've changed my plans and it gives me an excuse to buy more toys. New plan is to get the second keg and also a second fermenter. Then I'll buy ingredients for two batches. This not only gets me more beer stuff, but I get an instant "pipeline" AND a double brew day :) Details to follow when I have more.

That's what i'm talking about. Before you know it you'll have a second bathroom dedicated to fermenters and you'll have more varieties of beer than your local pubs. Very nice.

Before you know it you'll have a second bathroom dedicated to fermenters and you'll have more varieties of beer than your local pubs. Very nice.

Until relatives come to visit and you need to turn the brew room BACK into a guest bathroom. Everyone now knows that we need 2 months notice if you are going to visit or you don't have a shower...:drunk:

Alright, so I have a 6gallon BB (cap, racking cane, funnel, etc) and the Oatmeal Stout (with White labs upgrade) and Belgian Wit (with White Labs upgrade) on the way from Midwest Now, and as soon as they ship my Porter goes in the Keg.

That's the spirit. I got a 2-tap kegerator and only planned on buying two kegs. Well, now I know better. I got an extra keg just for the next beer (one tap is going to be dedicated to soda until the kids get tired of the novelty) and I'm thinking about another one just for apfelwein, or to take to parties...

Back