My beer turned out great and it isn't even finished!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunner65

Reaction score
My first brew was a brewers best wit kit and spent two weeks in primary a week in secondary and so far a week in the bottle (will stay there for two more). First thought was WOW the beer is gold in color and clear. Head was nice and retained as well as Blue Moon and Shocktop. Taste at room temp was great cannot imagine what this will taste like in two weeks and chilled.:rockin:

This saturday a brewers best Robust Porter and FULL boil. Got all the equipment together and ready to go. I am hooked and already getting obsessed with homebrewing!:tank:

AIN'T IT GREAT!! I just bottled a robust porter and told my wife after tasting the hydro sample...not only is this the best beer I have made, it is the best beer I have ever tasted!! Now lets see what conditioning and carbonating brings to it!

Of all of the hobbies I have collected, and all have been mentally fruitful, this is the only hobby that gives me a return on my investment and in the form of BEER!

Back