Music Match

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, as usual, that made no sense at all :)
(not sure what it says about me, but I got it. I think it was addressed to me about my crystal gayle comment. There are a few band/group @bracconiere plays that stump me, crystal method is one of them)
edit: I dont the inbev comment though

Shake Rattle and Roll - Bill Halley and His Comets

(hmmm, i thought the "brown eye blue" was a crack about my techno...lol...and i'm still trying to learn how to think for myself to columbian drug lords so forgive my inarticlate way of complimenting you on at least standing up to the beer cartel!)

The Snake has No Head - Corrosion of Conformity

(hmmm, i thought the "brown eye blue" was a crack about my techno...lol...and i'm still trying to learn how to think for myself to columbian drug lords so forgive my inarticlate way of complimenting you on at least standing up to the beer cartel!)

The Snake has No Head - Corrosion of Conformity

( @bracconiere, No cracks were intended I'm not going to give people crap for what they listen to, there are just some bands and their titles that I just can't think of a match. A while back you stumped with crystal method so I looked up crystal gayle songs and that one stuck. )

Games Without Frontiers - Peter Gabriel

Latest posts

Back