Murphy's Law Just Killed my Brewday...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've all been there. Hopefully you have some homebrew left from the last batch to drink and calm down.

not near as bad as your day (or close). I went through all the trouble of making a wort in my thermos (since I ran out of DME) for a starter. I was milling for a brew tomorrow anyhow. boiled in my 2000mL flask. went to chill and noticed a crack. thankfully, I had a few empty growlers. hope your next brew day is immaculate.

Billy-Klubb said:
not near as bad as your day (or close). I went through all the trouble of making a wort in my thermos (since I ran out of DME) for a starter. I was milling for a brew tomorrow anyhow. boiled in my 2000mL flask. went to chill and noticed a crack. thankfully, I had a few empty growlers. hope your next brew day is immaculate.

That sucks, I went through a couple flasks that way... Now I boil my starters in a pot. Have a good brew day!

Back