Movin on up!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BulldawgBrew

Reaction score
After years of dabbling in the world of home brew I have finally raised my game. Went all grain this summer and now I have a second fridge for keging. My question what do I look for in a keg kit. I was able to score a corny keg, now I need the workings. Any help would be great

After years of dabbling in the world of home brew I have finally raised my game. Went all grain this summer and now I have a second fridge for keging. My question what do I look for in a keg kit. I was able to score a corny keg, now I need the workings. Any help would be great

Bulldawg - Congrats on movin' up! Would love if you gave us a look. Lots of keg kit configurations at competitive prices right here: http://www.birdmanbrewing.com/keg-kits/

So I got my keg today and was test fitting it and ran into a issue. The keg might need to be at a angle. Nothing big just a little laid back. Will that cause a problem?

A kegco kit is a very cost effective way of getting into kegging with some used ball locks. Check amazon for the best price.

Whatever you get, be sure and fix yourself up with some 6 ft lines to reduce foam.

Oh and congrats on movin up!

Latest posts

Back