Movies: I want my money back!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoppity

Just brew it!
Reaction score
3/4 through "Boyhood" and am so bored I started this thread. Could be a 3-way tie with "Popeye" & "Joe vs. The Volcano".

3/4 through "Boyhood" and am so bored I started this thread. Could be a 3-way tie with "Popeye" & "Joe vs. The Volcano".

LOL. You have to appreciate the time that went into it, but yeah - no excitement here...move along.

I haven’t attempted to see that but I have to say the worst movie I feel I have ever seen was “The Happening” with Mark Wahlberg. when the dude just got of his mower walked in front of it and made a grass angle while it ran him over.....My wife and I walked out

The next Avatar movie. And the one after that. And the one after that. And the one after that.

I saw Avatar in theaters like 4 times, then bought it on BluRay. Granted, I was under the influence of psychedelics two of those times. That movie changed my life. I'm sick of waiting for the next one(s) to come out!

My wife made me sit through StarWars. I would rather put a toothpick under my big toenail and kick a wall than see one more of those. I have no idea why people are so obsessed with them. Why wouldnt they just use the force to turn off their opponents light saber and kill em?

School of Rock
In an ironic twist, the movie was so terrible that I wanted my money back...well, the projector broke, so the theater refunded us all!

@passedpawn ...haha, no offense...
I think my enjoyment was severely hampered by sound and video malfunctions throughout the first hour of the film...
We didn't even get to finish it, the theater eventually kicked us out and gave us our money back!

@passedpawn ...haha, no offense...
I think my enjoyment was severely hampered by sound and video malfunctions throughout the first hour of the film...
We didn't even get to finish it, the theater eventually kicked us out and gave us our money back!

none taken. Many of the movies I loved were universally hated.

do tv shows count? i watched "the oa", and wanted to get my lost life back......and being that my time is worthless, it was an odd feeling.....

Me too. That show kept trying to get good but managed to fall short every episode. Finally gave up on it.

i know you don't play music match, but you just gave me an idea.....

BUT with super powers! with a stupid ending that makes a person wonder what their doing with their life.....

The left Portland... I hate to admit that. Oregonians as a whole are incompetent when it comes to pumping gas. I let the high school drop-out, meth-heads do it in my regular cars, but I insist on pumping my own in my weekend fun car. I need to get out of this state :/

i was just typing in a thread about renewable energy, and the point of having kids push your car along came up....solve the pumping gas issue and the kids fitting in the building......lol or this actually deserves the formal :lol:

Latest posts

Back