Movie quote game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Dr. Animal's intelligence goes beyond the borders of the human mind. His savagery goes beyond the borders of the animal!"

Apparently i'm stupid. can't seem to find where i saw that. think it was the translation of the song. isn't he saying in german "You hate me to say"?

edit: never mind, apparently i've been living a lie.
it sounds like two words in the song, but it apparently means asked, "gefragt"

and i'm guilty by association, someone told me that's what they were saying. and i guess that's what i get for listening to people. :)

i think my homebrew actually has alcohol at least! (or does it?) lol

sorry for the :off:

"Asked" is right.

I was going to post:

We've got canned fruits and vegetables, canned fish and meats, hot and cold syrups, Post Toasties, Corn Flakes, Sugar Puffs, Rice Krispies, Oatmeal... and Cream of Wheat.

But it would have been too easy...so:

At least I didn't sleep with the boss.

No, you slept with the boss's wife.

Last edited:
I was going to post:

We've got canned fruits and vegetables, canned fish and meats, hot and cold syrups, Post Toasties, Corn Flakes, Sugar Puffs, Rice Krispies, Oatmeal... and Cream of Wheat.

But it would have been too easy...so:

Its really familiar, but something just isn't clicking what genre?

That makes more sense, lol. I didn't realize there were 2 quotes. Yes, the shining, but wasn't making sense with the sleeping with the boss.

That makes more sense, lol. I didn't realize there were 2 quotes. Yes, the shining, but wasn't making sense with the sleeping with the boss.

Yeah, I said "I was going to post..." for the first one then I gave a second one about the boss.

EDIT: 19 hours and counting...

EDIT: 25 hours and counting...where did everyone go?

Movie quote:

EDIT: Nearing 40 hours and still no guesses...Did I miss the Rapture?

OK...and the answer is:

THE SECRET OF MY SUCCESS...(1987).

Last edited:
Person 1: How the f@%k does that make you feel... to be in that position with all your money on the table?

Person 2: How much you got, "person 1"?

Person 1: What?

Person 2: Total. You put down 80 thousand like it didn't matter. That's a lot of money for somebody like you and him. I think it matters.

Person 1: What's the difference...

Person 2: I'm a millionaire! That's the difference. I lose 80 I get another 80. For me it doesn't matter. See, I think it's you... who's sweating this, the both of you.

Person 1: How the f@%k does that make you feel... to be in that position with all your money on the table?

Person 2: How much you got, "person 1"?

Person 1: What?

Person 2: Total. You put down 80 thousand like it didn't matter. That's a lot of money for somebody like you and him. I think it matters.

Person 1: What's the difference...

Person 2: I'm a millionaire! That's the difference. I lose 80 I get another 80. For me it doesn't matter. See, I think it's you... who's sweating this, the both of you.

Sounds like Poolhall Junkies.

Person 1 : F%@k you. Who the f%@k are you? Are you f%@king with me? You're f%@king with me!

Person 2 : I am just disagreeing with you! In America, we have the freedom of speech, the right to disagree!

Person 1: F%@k you and your freedom.

EDIT: 19 hours and counting...

EDIT: 25 hours and counting...where did everyone go?

Movie quote:

EDIT: Nearing 40 hours and still no guesses...Did I miss the Rapture?

OK...and the answer is:

THE SECRET OF MY SUCCESS...(1987).
Damn, I've been inactive on here a few days. I actually knew that one!

Back