Movie quote game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have to take this **** from you. You know who I am? In the field of local-live-home entertainment, I'm a god!

I don't have to take this poopy from you. You know who I am? In the field of local-live-home entertainment, I'm a god!
Cooter the clown from Uncle Buck. Just had that on this past fathers day. Was just making jokes about giant pancakes and flipping them with a shovel.

"That is the funniest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. I mean, I flew across that room. And you got f#cked in the eye!"

"Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window! What's the farckin' charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?"

"You could spend your life looking for the perfect cherry blossom and it would not be a wasted life."

"There are six lost secrets and abilities that you loose in the split second between your 12th and 13th birthday. They are: animals can talk; jumping from any height with the aid of an umbrella is completely safe; nothing is too heavy to lift when wearing a cape; monsters exist, and can both be seen and done battle with; your favorite blanket is woven from a fabric so mighty that once pulled over your head it creates impenetrable force field, and the greatest, most special lost power: the ability to fly."

Throwing out a hint...
Another quote from the same movie:

" We called him "The King", because.... that's what he like to be called."

"There are six lost secrets and abilities that you loose in the split second between your 12th and 13th birthday. They are: animals can talk; jumping from any height with the aid of an umbrella is completely safe; nothing is too heavy to lift when wearing a cape; monsters exist, and can both be seen and done battle with; your favorite blanket is woven from a fabric so mighty that once pulled over your head it creates impenetrable force field, and the greatest, most special lost power: the ability to fly."

Sounds like a quote from an early Harry Potter film. I will give it a shot... The Prisoner of Azkaban?

I liked Radio Flyer. It was a good movie.

Next quote:

I still see things that are not here. I just choose not to acknowledge them. Like a diet of the mind, I just choose not to indulge certain appetites; like my appetite for patterns; perhaps my appetite to imagine and to dream.

A Beautiful Mind (?)

"I know yer partial to convenient stores, but dammit,H.I.!! The sun don't rise and set on the corner grocery!"

Haha, not surprised.

"Buckle up.
There's no seatbelts.
Well.... hold hands."

2 person convo.

How is your mother?

Oh, God, she's 76, and she's schtupping some guy named Morris. Can you believe it?

God bless her.

It's Morris I'm worried about. He's 76, with a tricky ticker and an active pecker.

2 person convo.

How is your mother?

Oh, God, she's 76, and she's schtupping some guy named Morris. Can you believe it?

God bless her.

It's Morris I'm worried about. He's 76, with a tricky ticker and an active pecker.

LMFAO! !! I haven't a clue what movie this is from, but now I want to see it badly!

Back