Morebeer supply store ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewskiez

Reaction score
I have been getting all my stuff from homebrewsupply.com but they recently up'd their shipping so I'm looking around. Morebeer.com has good prices but when I click on the all grain kits and select the ingredient sheets it always has the extract version. Does anyone know if this is a simple mistake on the website or are they going to send me extract? I can ask them of course but its after hours and I was hoping to place an order tonight.

Yeah, I thought the same thing too the first time I went to their site, but the .pdf includes both ingredient sheets on separate pages. If you just scroll down the all grain recipe sheet is always o the second page.

Just received Northern Brewer email. Free shipping on $49 dollars or more and 10% off. Special offers with discounts have kept me well supplied.

images

So I went to More Beer and looked at an all grain recipe, I opened the ingredient sheet pdf file that had a list of all the grains included. I only looked at the one recipe so if the one you are looking at does not list grains I would wait and call first. while I like MB and have bought quite a bit of stuff from them I wouldn't put it past them to have it listed wrong. Though in my experience their customer service is great. But I wouldn't want to have my brew day ruined by it.

Oh, and sorry for throwing poop in your thread.:D

Thanks for the help I'm glad some have used them they seem pretty cheap and free shipping is nice.

Every time I've emailed a question to them it has been answered quickly and thoroughly.

SHipping has been fast. I really like MoreBeer

All my grains, yeast, and most equipment come from MoreBeer. They have it on my porch in 2 days.

I must just have bad luck with MoreBeer. My first order they didn't ship a few things. Called them and they sent it. My second order I bought a few of the slimline torpedo kegs from there, one of which showed up beat up and with two gas posts.

I have used MoreBeer a few times and with items shipped from the PA warehouse it is shipped the next day and I receive it the following day. So 2 days total from order. I have had poor shipping experiences the last few times with Northern Brewer. I tend to order from NB when they run promos due to their prices being higher and the shipping costs. It seems to take them 3-4 business days(plus week-ends) to ship the order and it takes at least 2-3 business days to arrive(which is scary when ordering liquid yeast). So it normally takes over a week. My brew day has been re-scheduled a couple times due to this

Got my order in today. I was very pleased everything vacuum sealed, all grains individually packed,whirlflock, and priming sugar included.

IMG_3824.jpg

More Beer doesn't remove their value shipping every time they have a sale event. I am very, very disappointed in Home Brew Supply for always doing that when they have a sale....it's very deceptive and not at all as a craft organization should act. It's one thing to have have a ship by weight, it's another when it's 20 dollars a pound shipping

Like right now if you spend 125 at More Beer, you save 25 and you still get their free shipping. I tried to buy Star San from Home Brew Supply because I got an email that all non-MAP items were 40% off. The shipping was twice that of Rite2Brew since no items now qualify for value shipping. I understood with the clearance item sale why those would not have value shipping, but this is just outrageous.

Back