Morebeer customer service

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cody6173

Reaction score
I don't know that this is the correct forum to post this but I just wanted to brag on Morebeer's customer service a little bit. I ordered one of their heavy duty 15 gallon brew kettles about a week ago. The kettle is awesome, nice heavy duty stainless. The only problem was a ding in near the bottom of the kettle, nothing major not even worth sending back for a new one really. I called to let them know about it just so they would be aware that they got a dented kettle from their supplier. No questions asked they said I could return it for a new or they'd credit me 20% back. I figured I could ship it back for a new one but like I said the dent isn't going to affect anything and I don't want the hassle of sending it back. 5 minutes after I got off the phone they had already credited me back the 20%. That's first class customer service right there. I will definitely be purchasing again from them in the future.

Back