MoreBeer Counter Pressure Filler - McMaster # for spring in PRV

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mors

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well I couldn't really find the info anywhere when I was looking so I figured I would make a post. I had contacted MoreBeer regarding getting a replacement for the spring in the PRV of my counter pressure filler. I was told a part number (I could order it, but only via phone). The reason I needed to replace it was because it was not stainless...and it had rusted. When you're filling bottles you will inevitably get some beer in there during filling. If you sanitize the whole filler it will also get sanitizer in there. These both cause it to rust. Logic suggests it should be a stainless spring in there. So I looked around to see if anyone had listed the part number and couldn't find it.. so I measured it out and bought some replacements from McMaster. Was worried they might not be quite right but they are a perfect fit.

part number # 1986K92 at this time 4.76 for 6 of them (though it's stainless and will never need to be replaced most likely)

Hey Mors, I need one of these but im in canada and MCmaster dont ship here anymore except if you have a business account :(

I have lost the spring while it was drying after washing it...

If i send you the money by paypal in advance, will you accept to order it and ship it to me by regular parcel. I assume that these fit in a standard enveloppe!

Thanks!

Jean

Hey Mors, I need one of these but im in canada and MCmaster dont ship here anymore except if you have a business account :(

I have lost the spring while it was drying after washing it...

If i send you the money by paypal in advance, will you accept to order it and ship it to me by regular parcel. I assume that these fit in a standard enveloppe!

Thanks!

Jean

I've still got 5 extras. PM me your address and I'll send you one.

Mors,
I dropped you a PM. Hoping you may have another laying around as I have the same problem :(

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back