• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia MoreBeer B3-1500 Brew Sculpture in VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrrrkva

Reaction score
MoreBeer sculpture for $1495

It is a B3-1500 "Brew Sculpture" from MoreBeer that is designed to make 10 gallon batches, but also does 5. It comes with a 3-tier steel stand with 3 burners (75,000 BTU's I think),
3 – 14.5 gallon pots with 1/2" ball valves. The mash tun and HLT come have thermometers, the HLT has a sight glass also. There is a removable sparge arm and it is set up for RIMS, comes with a March pump and coil for that. It also has a very large immersion chiller for cooling. I will also include a propane tank. Basically, it's got everything you would ever need to make great beer. Pictures can be found on my Craigslist ad:

http://charlottesville.craigslist.org/for/5959360160.html

I live in Staunton, Va, but may be willing to meet Halfway if its North or West.

beer tower 1.jpg

beer tower side.jpg

beer tower sparge.jpg

beer tower top.jpg

beer tower back.jpg

beer tower hlt.jpg

Last edited:
Back