MLT build. Opinions and criticism welcome.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outrunu

Reaction score
Well, I'm starting the build up of my all grain set up. All of my fittings showed up from bargain fittings (I mis ordered for the cooler that I have, so I need to get another piece, but anyway, here it is.
2012-02-15_19-43-01_610.jpg

2012-02-15_19-56-46_750.jpg

Also, the beginnings of my wort chiller:
2012-02-15_20-01-33_976.jpg

I'm going to be using slots with a cutoff wheel with my dremel to drain the wort, any input into the spacing?

I need to call bargain fittings tomorrow, I may see if Wayne has a ss compression fitting. Not an easy item to find at the local hardware store. I'm at a loss as to how else to connect the manifold to the ball valve.

I need to call bargain fittings tomorrow, I may see if Wayne has a ss compression fitting. Not an easy item to find at the local hardware store. I'm at a loss as to how else to connect the manifold to the ball valve.

You should be able to get a 1/2" MPT x 1/2" female pipe adapter in copper.

Just slide it on, no need for sweating, especiallyl seeing how tight it appears to fit in the bottom of your cooler.

That's a great idea. I went with the compression fitting originally so that I could remove it for cleaning. This idea will work as well.

Latest posts

Back