• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

District of Columbia Misc Homebrewing Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC_Brewer

Reaction score
I recently purchased a full brewing system for a few major items and I'm selling off extra equipment that I don't need.

- 3-Tap Keezer (Oak top, (2) ST-1000 temperature controllers). Capable of holding 3 Corny kegs - (Sold)
- 14-Gallon Blichmann Conical Fermenter (tri-clover) with leg extensions - $700 (Sold)
- Frigidaire 20.5 Cu Ft Upright Freezer Model# LFFH21F7HW (Fermentation Chamber)- $200 (Sold)
- Analog Johnson Temperature Controller (Sold)
- CO2 Regulator (Dual body-Three Gauge) (Sold)
- Shirron 10-plate chiller -(Sold)
- Fisatom Stir Plate (Sold)
- Copper immersion chiller - (Sold)
- (1) Perlick Faucet (525s) - $35
- (2) Standard Chrome Faucets - (Sold)
- 2000ml Erlenmeyer Flask (Sold)
- Books: Joy of Homebrewing (3rd Edition) and The Homebrewers Garden (Sold)- $5 each

Here is a link to the CL ad, which includes additional pictures: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/for/5053256390.html

I'd be willing to ship some of the smaller items at buyer's expense (shipping from 22310).

Cheers!

Last edited:
I will take your stir plate & flask at your asking price + frt to 29483.

thx

Latest posts

Back