• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Mini Brew 6.5 gallon Conical Fermenter w/stainless valves

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrish15

Reaction score
I used this thing once and cleaned with a soft sponge/pbw. Replaced brass valves with stainless. 1/2" and 3/4" bottom valve.

I also have four 3 gallon better bottles, a five and a six gallon better bottle, and three 6 gallon glass carboys. I'm now using big mouth bubblers to ferment and kegs as secondary, so no need for the carboys.

I posted the mini brew on ebay, asking 150 on hbt. PayPal only.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281474420929

Make offers on the carboys if you want.

I'll ship the mini brew in a 18" by 18" by 24" box weighing 13.5lbs if you'd like to do calculation from 53118. Otherwise, pick up in waukesha, wi.

Thanks for looking!

3 gallon Better bottles sold, still have the conical and a 5/6 gallon better bottle, 3 - 6 gal glass carboys.

They aren't ported. I have one of each size. The 6 is pretty well used (scratched on outside), but the 5 is like new. I'd take $30 for the pair.

I am looking for ported ones in those sizes so no thank you however, you wouldn't happen to have any of Better Bottle's closures, dry traps, or other BB accessories you want to sell?

Glass carboys sold.

Mini brew conical lowered to 125.
5 and 6 gallon better bottles still available.

Back