Milwaukee Hop Growers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richbrew99

Reaction score
Anyone in Milwaukee area growing hops who would like to trade when we start harvesting? I have Cascades growing.

I'm in aurora il but most of my family are in Milwaukee and I'm in town a lot. Keep in touch with me maybe we can work something out.

Greetings, fellow badger. I just started my hop habit this spring. I got five varietals growing in my front yard in planters. I got some Tettnanger, Magnum, Newport, Golding, and Northern Brewer in pots. The Golding was doing awesome until I accidentally crimped the stem while winding it around a post by our front door. Secondary shoots sprang up everywhere. I pruned it, so it's probably fine. How are the Cascades doing in your neck of the woods? What part of town are you in?

Greetings, fellow badger. I just started my hop habit this spring. I got five varietals growing in my front yard in planters. I got some Tettnanger, Magnum, Newport, Golding, and Northern Brewer in pots. The Golding was doing awesome until I accidentally crimped the stem while winding it around a post by our front door. Secondary shoots sprang up everywhere. I pruned it, so it's probably fine. How are the Cascades doing in your neck of the woods? What part of town are you in?

wow, you have quite the crop going... my cascades are doing good, getting really tall. I am down in the far south side off College Ave. If these turn out, let me know if you want to do some trading.

I've got 1st year willamette and cascades. Just saw my first buds on the cascade. Not sure how well they'll do this year, but if it's a hefty crop Ill be interested to trade.

I've got 1st year willamette and cascades. Just saw my first buds on the cascade. Not sure how well they'll do this year, but if it's a hefty crop Ill be interested to trade.

Haven't seen any on mine yet. I got my rhyzomes in the planter just after Mothers Day.

My fuggle is nearing harvest. My willamette is close behind. My cascade will be bountiful but is just starting to bud. I want more cascade than I grow so I joined this thread because I could trade hops I don't use or have in abundance for cascade. I would like to build a Randall by the end of year and have cascade on hand. :)

Back