miller will send you a check

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miller owes me more than a dollar. All that time wasted, clutching the turlet bowl on sunday mornings from drinking too much of that stuff the night before. Emotional damage from all the awkward one-nighters and waking up with farm animals. I passed out on a couch that my housemates had loaded on the back of the truck the next morning and proceeded to drive me around town running errands...with me wearing boxers and a wife-beater.

College was a very interesting time in my life. I don't remember much of it, but what I do remember is **** like that. Pranks your buddies played on you when you were passed out. Good Times....you know what, Miller. You can keep you dollar. I'm making my own beer now. Yeah, that's right!

I donated my dollar.

A dollar is the least I can do for them to give me the freedom to enjoy the "high life," whether I actually drink Miller or not.

:rockin:

what the hay.... i might as well, my information is already public from facebook being stupid.. and releasing the information before i could change my settings.

A buck is pretty cheap for your personal info.

I agree with this sentiment, but unfortunately all our credit card companies/banks/financial institutions and practically every store we've ever dealt with over the course of our lives have sold our information 10 times over to whoever will pay a few cents for it.

Here's an interesting tidbit I recently learned:

If you've got gmail, you can put a "+BLANK" after your sign in and before the "@gmail" and it will still go to your account. So, for instance, if I sign up for netflix, I can register my email as "[email protected]." Then, if I see a spam email from deepdiscountDVD in my inbox addressed to "[email protected]," I'll know it was netflix that sold my info.

Since learning, it seems about 2/3 the websites I've registered with will accept the + addition, while the others say its an invalid address.

i asked for the $1, i never got it, just some fake contract that i think was suppose to be funny

Back