Miley Citrus

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1392566791832.jpg

The Rueben, homecorned beef and homemade kraut!

That's a tasty looking sandwich. I saw a history channel special about sandwiches once and the Reuben was originally served open-faced. I think it's a much better way to do it, but no one does that way anymore.

As for Miley, whatever she did is working. This thread got some 500 responses.

That's a tasty looking sandwich. I saw a history channel special about sandwiches once and the Reuben was originally served open-faced. I think it's a much better way to do it, but no one does that way anymore.

She came in like a wrecking ball.

3/4 of them are sandwiches!:rockin:

Ok, here goes. *pant pant*

I am firmly and completely on Miley's side this time and as a rule. Below are just a few reasons why.

Firstly, her father is a scumbag. I'll get to his crappy parenting in a moment, I mean he has damaged me personally. I credit him with making much of my early pre-teen years less pleasant with that yeehaw goat-boinking pop crap he called a song. I couldnt go to school, go to the store, or go to my redneck aunt's place without hearing that ear-sodomy "achy breaky" Every time I see his stupid stupid mulleted head I feel a certain degree of rage, and I wish I could beat him into a coma with his guitar ala Wayne Ferris (the Honky Tonk Man). Screw him and his moose-knuckle tight pants and his wrinkly six-pack abs and his lack of talent and the millions of dollars he made abusing the air waves.

Further, screw him for debasing his daughter. First he pimped her out to Disney, who put her on a production schedule that would drive most adults to develope a combination roxy/meth habit. Normal life? Normal high school experience? Not for her! I'm sure daddy did just fine on the back of her labors though... so there's that. When her star was rising and he was all but an unpleasant memory he then decided to strip her not-even-legal-in-Mexico behind down to almost nothing and pose with her in a magazine. I think it was Vanity Fair. Everyone involved in that embarrassment (excluding our victim) down to the guy who sweeped the set afterwards should be ashamed of themselves.

This reminds me, did anyone else see his performance on Leno on the anniversary of Newtown where he combined "Run Run Rudolph" with 3 minutes of singing about first-graders being murdered into a single song?

Back