Might as well....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_B

Reaction score
Been lurking the forum for a good while now and figured I should pony up and join. There is a great wealth of knowlege around here and I look foward to being a part of the community. I've been brewing in the Tampa area for about a year, been fermenting various goods for about 4 years and just made the jump to all grain.

Thanks! It was the least I could do after sucking up so much knowledge off this site just browsing. It must have saved me over $25 in potential mistakes.

Welcome the term lurking must be a HBT thing - I was thinking more like loitering

Welcome to HBT! I lurked for about a year before joining, too. There's definitely a wealth of knowledge here. Although, I've noticed the guys with >1,000 posts tend to be more into process or gear than the final product...

Enjoy!

Welcome to HBT! I lurked for about a year before joining, too. There's definitely a wealth of knowledge here. Although, I've noticed the guys with >1,000 posts tend to be more into process or gear than the final product...

Enjoy!

Thanks, I can tell you that the gear and process knowledge came in handy switching to all grain without being shown the ropes in person but the final product is what keeps us all coming back for more!

No, seriously, welcome aboard!!! :p

Thanks for the warm welcome you post whore you:D

Back