Midwest Supplies Customer Service

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WayFrae

Homebrew Enthusiast
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a keg system from Midwest and one of the picnic taps was leaking. I emailed them and the rep told me he could send me a new one or I could try and fix it per his instructions and report back. I opted for the latter but it still leaked just much slower. I let him know and he was happy to replace it. When the package came check out what else they sent me! :D

View attachment 1426036744322.jpg

I ordered a keg system from Midwest and one of the picnic taps was leaking. I emailed them and the rep told me he could send me a new one or I could try and fix it per his instructions and report back. I opted for the latter but it still leaked just much slower. I let him know and he was happy to replace it. When the package came check out what else they sent me! :D

Um, how did they keep the beer from spilling while in the mail?

Sippy lid, just amazed it still had foam after the trip. Pretty cool! glad to see they squared you away with some swag. They're on my short list for suppliers.

Latest posts

Back