Michigan Trip

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atticmonkey

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Some of you may know im making a trip up to Michigan for vacation next weekend (oct. 8-11). Im going to be in the Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Saugatuck areas and thought I would put out an offer to bring some beers that arent available to you guys with me. I can get Goose Island and Two Brothers pretty easy. I dont know what all is here that you cant get so if anybody wants something brought up let me know. I would really like to do some trades. I would like to get ahold of some Jolly Pumpkin beers but not sure were in Michigian they we be available, so maybe a trade would be possible? Anyway just throwing it out there if anybody is interested.

Jason

Can you get Three Floyds stuff? Thats about the only thing I can think of that you'd be able to get that I wouldn't. I've got a couple things that you might want. Founders Nemesis (sold out locally in 2 days) and a bottle of Bam Biere from JP. If you can get it, I'd be looking for mostly there special stuff in 22's and possibly a 6er of gumballhead.
I'm in Muskegon BTW, about an hour north of Saugatuck. If your in the Grand Rapids area you MUST make a trip to Siciliano's. http://www.sicilianosmkt.com/ Awesome bottle selection and everything is priced individually. Usually have a few JP's there.

Whats the purpose of the trip? I am having a party on SAturday for the Michigan vs Michigan St game. I will have an Oktoberfest Ale and Scotch ale on tap as well as some assorted bottles. Your more than welcome to come.

Yeah I can get some three flyods stuff, gumball head for sure. What were you looking for in the bombers?

Me and the wife are just heading up for a weekend vacation. Doing the whole leafer thing. BTW how are the leaf colors in your area? Im afraid we are a little early but the next weekend we had to go was the 22-23 of Oct.

They are just now starting to show signs of changing. The further north you go the better. I was just in New Era (35minutes north of Muskegon) and noticed more change there.
As far as three floyds goes I'm not really sure what they have in bombers right now but its all usually pretty good. Not picky here. Just like to try different stuff. Not a big deal if you aren't coming this far North though, I will be in Indiana in a month or 2.

Back