Miami FL in the house

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pstereo

Reaction score
Ohai,
Been lurking around for about two years now, stumbled on this forum while searching for a clone recipe (Heady- which I'm yet to try hehe). Been brewing for just over two years. Been doing extract kits mainly, so far mostly w success. Hooked on brewing, mesmerized by the process, hate the clean up. I'm usually pretty quiet in the forum, being such a noob I rather let he veterans and experts talk. Wanted to post and say hey... Love learning new things and brewing has my attention right now. had a few questions for u all, so bare w my newbness

Welcome. Now, let's talk about the clean up that you hate. What exactly? Maybe there's a better way to do it.

So.... I haven't posted much but continue to lurk around for info. Just wanted to say hi again and say thank you to all that contribute to the forum, this forum has become my go to resource for info... (and also the reason I keep wanting to buy more gear hehe). I will try to contribute where I can myself. but just wanted to say thanks. in case I don't post for another year. happy holidays...

Latest posts

Back