• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Metro Atl- July 4th Clean up of my Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have for sale the following-
1 5 Gal glass carboy w/ bung- $20
1 Shirron Plate Chiller w/ std hose adapter on inlet- SOLD (incl shipping to lower 48)
1 20 Gal Bayou Classic SS kettle & lid w/ SS ball valve- $165

I'd prefer local pick-up but can ship at your cost w/ exception of kettle. Pictures below:

5 g carboy.jpg

20 g BK.jpg

20g BK 2.jpg

South of the airport about 15 min. I can meet you closer to town if you're interested in anything in particular. PM me w/ any questions and email or phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

All items sold except the 20 gal BK, 5 Gal glass carboy w/ bung, & the Shirron Plate Chiller.
I'll sell the plate chiller for $75 including shipping to the lower 48. Other items are still local pick up because of size and fragility.

Did you move this carboy yet? I don't know what I'll do with a 5gal jug yet, but I might be interested or know someone who is.

What else were you looking for?
You inquired re the carboys?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

That was me, sorry. I don't see the bucket listed. What would you want for both of them? Would probably be next week (this weekend at the earliest) before I could get down to pick them up, so don't hold them on my account, if you get a chance to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back