• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Dakota Mass Sale of Brewing Grains, Equipment, and Ingredients

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nodak_Brewer

Reaction score
I'm trying to concentrate on school for the next few years so I'm selling most of my brewing equipment and grains/ingredients. All grains are uncrushed and were purchased from MoreBeer then stored in a tote in a cool dark place. I have a Word document with a list of everything I could send if you're interested. It's over $1000 worth of stuff and it needs to go. Also, I'll ship grains and little items but the big stuff, like boil kettles, will need to be picked up. Thanks!

GrAnd forks here, I might be able to swing down this weekend if u like.

Just curious if this guy ever sent anyone the list of grains he had. Hate when people post stuff for sale but never respond to their post.

Just curious if this guy ever sent anyone the list of grains he had. Hate when people post stuff for sale but never respond to their post.

Well, this thread probably should have been closed anyway since he failed to follow the basic rules of setting prices. I guess the loophole is that he never really listed what he had for sale. Hopefully he is focusing on school.

Sorry for the belated response guys. I'll try to get a list to all of you soon. And I'm located in North Fargo, ND to those who were wondering.

I'll be back from vacation on Wednesday, August 19th. I need it gone so don't worry, I didn't back out.

Equipment:
Winco stainless boiling kettle, heavy duty 8 gallon $60 (has dent from forklift, but doesn't affect volume held)
Stainless wort chiller coil $40
Glass gallon jugs x3 $free SOLD
DIY mash tun w/ cpvc wort extraction manifold and brass valve; insulated cooler $75
2 Bottle cappers and white and gold caps $15 for all plus tons of bottles
Bottle fillers, auto siphon, boil kettle spoon and mash tun paddle, graduated cylinders, manometer, bottling bucket $20
Test tube holder (use for holding thermometers and stuff) $2
Glass Thermometer $2
Plus more stuff I’ll probably dig up

Ingredients: ($1.50 per pound for all grains, $3 per pound DME)

Crystal 120 2lb 9oz
Kiln coffee malt 2lb
Flaked oats 1lb12oz
Fermax yeast nutrient 1lb $4
Whirlfloc tablets and Potassium Metabisulfite powder ($5 for both) SOLD
Carastan malt 3lb
Chocolate malt 2lb10oz
Honey malt 2 lb
Flaked corn 1lb8oz
Black patent malt 12oz
Crystal 60 1lb12oz
Abbey malt 2lb
Peated malt 1lb
Carapils 4lb12oz
British pale malt 1lb8oz
Munich 60 1lb
Black roasted barley 1lb
Victory 2lb
Flaked barley 1lb
Roasted barley 1lb
Special B 15oz
Biscuit 12oz
California select 15lb
Coriander, heather tips, mugwort, wormwood 1 oz, 6 oz, 1oz, 1 oz ($10 for all spices)
Amber Dry malt extract 3lb SOLD
Corn sugar 5oz
Lactose sugar 1lb SOLD
Weyermann’s Munich Malt 50 pound bag ($60)

Hops: ( $30 for all the hops)

Northern Brewer, 1 oz
Tettnanger, 1 oz
Kent Goldings, 3 oz
Cascade, 2 oz
Magnum, 2 oz
Willamette, 4 oz
Styrian Goldings, 2 oz

(all hops are pellets kept in my freezer in airtight bags inside containers)

Yeast:

Lalvin D47 dry yeast packets x6 $10 for all

Update: Lactose, 1 gallon jugs, yeast nutrient, DME, and potassium metabisulfite are sold.

Latest posts

Back