• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Mash Paddle, Whirlpool Paddle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SandstoneCityBrew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
36" Stainless Steel Mash Paddle - $30

Normal Brewing Solutions Ultimate Whirlpool Paddle - $30

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

Interested, how much for shipping on the mash paddle to 68516

Would you do 30.00 shipped. I have found these for 30.00 new plus shipping. I can paypal money right away.

Your correct, I am a toolmaker and can drill those out in about 5 minutes. I would rather give my money to a fellow brewer then a company.

You know what K1nglves, i will! In fact ill make two and sell the other for twenty with free shipping just because your such a dick! But it wont be to you or anyone on this thread. Btw, your profile pic really represents your character well, were you posing for your boyfriend. .....

You know what K1nglves, i will! In fact ill make two and sell the other for twenty with free shipping just because your such a dick! But it wont be to you or anyone on this thread. Btw, your profile pic really represents your character well, were you posing for your boyfriend. .....

Oh, c'mon! Don't sugar coat it! Tell us how you really feel!

BTW, your grammar is atrocious.

Oh, and Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back