• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

March Pump 809 Series - NEW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moby

I need more gadgets....
Reaction score
I have a March Pump (809 Series) that I bought about 6 months ago from B3:
http://morebeer.com/view_product/17311//March_High_Temperature_Brewing_Pump

I've never used it, but it no longer has the original box (the wire tie is still around the power cable). I no longer need the pump, so I'm looking to get rid of it.

I paid $140 for it at the time...looking for $115 plus shipping.

PM me if you are interested.

Ryan

Wow, yeah, that sucks. I'm a man of my word though and I already made the deal. You see that SweetSounds, I actually just saved you $11.

I knew of the eBay price, but I didn't know it included shipping. It's all good though :)

Yea... Thanks XL!

Hmm... What's the difference between the pump with the wire attached directly to the motor housing, and the pumps with the wiring box attached to the side of the motor?
I like the idea of being able to hard wire the pump in a box on the motor, but can you get to the inside to replace the cord on the ones without it?

Ouch, Killing Moby's sale ...

Ah yeah...thanks. ;)

Just a note about the ebay model - it doesn't have a plug and has only a 3' cable. That may work for your setup, but it's good to know before buying one.

The one I'm selling has a 6' power cable with a plug on the end.

<Shrug> Just FWIW.

Just so everyone knows, I'm a fair guy - I've given XL the opportunity to back out if he wants.

Moby

Ouch, Killing Moby's sale ...
Ooop, sorry - not my intention. Just noted that a fair few folks seemed to need a pump, and I knew a source where folks could scoop one up for a comparable price. Moby's price was more than fair, especially considering he got it from Morebeer (not his fault they're @#$ ripoff merchants...)

Back