manifold?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brianj434

Reaction score
Has anyone made a manifold out of 3/8 flexible copper tubing?

I have about 4 feet, its not enough to make an IC but i do need a manifold for my 5 gallon round mash tun im about to build. Do you think this will work?

thanks,

BJ

Has anyone made a manifold out of 3/8 flexible copper tubing?

I have about 4 feet, its not enough to make an IC but i do need a manifold for my 5 gallon round mash tun im about to build. Do you think this will work?

thanks,

BJ

I used 1/2" rigid tubing, and I have a piece that goes to a 3/8" piece of flexible tubing and it works fine. It might take a bit longer to drain out, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. Here is a video on the one I made.

Last edited by a moderator:
while I have not (my manifold is 1/2" hard copper pipe & various fittings) I don't see why it would NOT work. I've seen a few posts where copper tubing has been used as a manifold (just don't recall them off the top of my head).

Thanks everybody. With no one telling me no, and this piece too short to do anything else with. im going to give it a shot.

BJ

Latest posts

Back