man brews beer on mothers day and lives to tell the tale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluketamer

Reaction score
no its not an article from The Onion. thanks to my aio. i was able to actually make beer yesterday and im still here to write about it. lol.

serioously thanks to my aio holding mash temps and boiling unattended i was able to brew.

strike water was set the night before. i doughed in early while she was sleeping in late. by the time she came downstairs the boil was rolling and 90 mins later flowers showed up at the door just in time for the clean up which prolly took me longer than the brew. lol

all done outside so there was no smell to detect. by the time she figured out that i made beer, the fermenter was already bubbling.

love my aio

honestly this thing definitely increased my brewing options.

no its not an article from The Onion. thanks to my aio. i was able to actually make beer yesterday and im still here to write about it. lol.

serioously thanks to my aio holding mash temps and boiling unattended i was able to brew.

strike water was set the night before. i doughed in early while she was sleeping in late. by the time she came downstairs the boil was rolling and 90 mins later flowers showed up at the door just in time for the clean up which prolly took me longer than the brew. lol

all done outside so there was no smell to detect. by the time she figured out that i made beer, the fermenter was already bubbling.

love my aio

honestly this thing definitely increased my brewing options.
Be sure to buy a lottery ticket while your luck is running that high!

Back