• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Magic chef 7 cf for 68.85

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplehaze

Reaction score
For those in Massachusetts I just got back from HD and they had the Magic Chef 7cf chest freezer on clearance for $68.85

Sold out

The one in waltham rung up as $71 and they only had one left. Thanks!

Edit:

Picked up mine today and it was pretty beat up. small dents on the front and cheap aluminum where the motor is was pushed in. We plugged it in in the store and it sounds like it's working. The great news is they took 50% off so I ended up scoring this for $35.

HD is usually very easy to work with, I buy almost all my "home" stuff there. A while back I bought 50' of 5/8" copper tubing for $28.00! The next day, I bought 50' of 1/2" copper tubing for the same price! Making a immersion cooler using 5/8" is a real booger w/o help. I made a "rib cage" style. Sorry for the off topic post. ADHD sucks.

Back