Magic chef 5.2 anyone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidewinder1987

Reaction score
Hello I'm starting my keezer build already messed up I bought a 5.0 arctic fridge from Walmart and it will only hold 1 commercial 1/6th keg I want something that will hold atleast 2 even better 3 Home Depot has the magic chef does anyone know it's capacity? I have to have a smaller one to fit behind my bar I only have 35" width available thanks

Just for anyone wondering magic chef 5.2 will not fit 3 1/6 kegs only 2 one on the floor and one on the hump.

I bought the freezer brought it home and tried the 1/6 kegs you can fit 2 but not 2 on the floor only 1 on the hump and another one on the floor I'm looking to get 3 in a small freezer 2 on floor one on the hump. My last attempt is a dandy 5.5 cu ft freezer if not I'm stuck with just 2 taps. That is a great thread but it's a bit old and dated now and a lot of the manufactures have changed freezers or the dimesnsions are a little different now

Back