lucky ass brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

checker

Reaction score
Greetings brewers,

I’ve been brewing since ’91. My home kit is a keggle/gott, pumped, counterflow chilled. Primary in plastic, secondary at low temp in corny kegs. Serve out of a converted chest freezer w/5 taps. Typical drafts are my SNPA clone and a session ESB. I mix it up w/an occasional porter, belg whit and rarely a nice Vienna lager. Keeps the house and neighbors happy.

I’ve fallen out of the e-brew (or is it iBrew now?) scene over the last decade. I fondly remember the days of reading my daily home brew digest and regret watching it dissolve into rancor. It was a fantastic source of information. At the time rec.craft.brewing was about the only other resource and at that stage of the internet (and probably still), usenet was all about flame wars.

Now I’m involved at the ground level w/a co-op and it’s re-lighting my passion for beer, brewing and all things related. We’ve purchased a Sabco BrewMagic system and as the worm turns, I happen to have the time to spend on getting things going. I’m going to lean heavy on you all to help make some decisions on the startup...hoping you’ll support.

Prost!

Sounds like you have quite a fun system to brew with. Welcome! This is a great forum, that's really gotten my brewing passion going the last couple years as well.

Latest posts

Back