Love Controller Issue

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NocturnalEMT

Reaction score
Kinda sounds like one of your Out sets is shorted, doesn't it?

I'd remove all of your Out connections and make sure the controller boots and sits there quietly. If it doesn't get past that, it's toast. If it does stay up, I'd connect one set of Out wires and repeat the test, and so on...

Cheers!

Output 1, which the compressor was plugged into flickered. Output 2 which the induction fans were plugged into didnt.

I just going to return it with the probes and get the simplistic Ranco controller. I will have my fans hardwired to where they stay on all the time. The cost on that shouldn't be to bad...and the only con i see to this is the compressor will kick on more often. Any thoughts...? Because Ive had nothing but issues since I got the Dwyer.

Bahahahahaha, I am a complete moron. Sorry to even post this thread but for an easy laugh...it was causing what seemed to be a backflow of electricity because I have both my hot and neutral wires attached on the same side. flipped the nuetral over to the other side and it works like a champ. :eek:

Pretty cool that the Love didn't die at your hands. Glad it works for you.

Bahahahahaha, I am a complete moron. Sorry to even post this thread but for an easy laugh...it was causing what seemed to be a backflow of electricity because I have both my hot and neutral wires attached on the same side. flipped the nuetral over to the other side and it works like a champ. :eek:

Gotta love that "backflow of electricity" thing ;)

Glad it worked out for you - and you didn't kill yourself...

Cheers!

Yeah, when the lights in the entire basement flicker like a horror movie, and I'm alive, and the house isn't on fire....I think that luck is on my side, for now. How does the professinal firefighter tell his coworkers that he burnt his house down...oh the demoralization that would occur.

Back