Lost in the Hop Yard

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArrowheadHops

Reaction score
My name is Andy and I own a small hop farm named Arrowhead Hops. My farm is right in the heart of central Iowa on land that has been in my family for years. My goal when I started the farm was to provide Craft and Homebrewers with high quality, locally grow hops and an opportunity to experience a hop yard in the Midwest. I hope by being a vendor on Homebrewtalk.com I can help many of you with quality products and great deals while getting to know you better. If you ever have any questions please let me know.

Thanks

Andy

People are always looking for what grows best in their area, so local sourcing is good.

Do you all have a website and offer products for sale? How about pedigrees of your own variety?

Looking forward to having another hop vendor on here!

Our website is under construction, but in the meantime check me out on Facebook. Currently I've got rhizomes for sale at a great price. I’m not sure what you mean by “pedigrees of my own variety”? Maybe send me a PM.

Latest posts

Back