Looking to trade some Heady Topper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got a case of Heady last week. I'm looking to do some trading. Anyone have anything good to trade? Looking for anything I can't get in NY. I'm very interested in Russian River, FFF, Goose Island, etc.... I like just about any style. Any takers?

I would be willing to trade a 4 or 6 pack. I've really wanted to try Heady Topper. Is there a Minnesota beer you're looking for? Surly, Indeed, Summit...I can get Goose Island too.

I would be interested in trading for 4-6 Heady's. Are they fresh? I have these sitting here right now. I also can get Toppling Goliath pretty easily as I am a few miles away - depending on what they have on hand. Let me know if you are interested in any of these and what you think is a fair trade for 4-6 Heady's if you are interested.

beer 1.jpg

beer 2.jpg

beer 3.jpg

beer 4.jpg

The Headys are about 2 weeks old at this point. I bought them right after they were delivered. I'm willing to trade up to 12 of them. I'm looking to get as many different beers as I can, so I'd like to trade individual beers if possible.

I've got a few PMs. I'll respond as soon as I can. I'm on a phone.

I would be interested in trading for 4-6 Heady's. Are they fresh? I have these sitting here right now. I also can get Toppling Goliath pretty easily as I am a few miles away - depending on what they have on hand. Let me know if you are interested in any of these and what you think is a fair trade for 4-6 Heady's if you are interested.

I'll get back to you on these as soon as I can.

I have RR. Value for value. I have Pliny, Pig, Supplication, and Consecration right now. The sours are $13/each the others are 6/each.

Let me know. I'd like to do the trade asap if we're going to do it, so the IPAs will be as fresh as possible, and I'd also like reassurance you'll pack ice packs in with the beer to protect it from the heat cross country this time of year. I'll do the same.

:mug:

BTW, I only have 2 bottles of each of those beers...

I have a KBS or two, as well as a **** ton of Boulevard BBQ I'd trade. Let me know.

Also if anyone else is trading for DIPA's Im looking for some Russian River as well. We are starved out in Missouri.

Its fine. I'm living in Germany right now and have made two trips up to the Abbey in the last 6 months. I get a lot of great beer, but I haven't been able to try some of the stateside favorites.

I might post something back up in a few months. I'm going to have to ship it USPS via an APO address, so sometimes it takes a while, i.e. a month, for things to arrive. I would hate for the yeast to get too hot and ruin the beer in transit (either direction). I definitely appreciate the offer and will keep it in mind.

Will

Back