Looking for the Usual Suspects...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtodd22

Reaction score
Hi - I am from the Seattle, Northwest, area and am looking to try a Zombie Dust or Heady Topper which I cannot find around here to save my life. I've brewed clones but have nothing to compare them to.

I am willing to trade any beer I can get my hands on around here to trade with one or both of the above. We have plenty of specialty craft brew stores around here selling any West Coast brew you may be trying to get East of here.

I would also be interested in getting my hands on some more Pliny the Elder as they recently stopped distributing to WA. I'm fairly convinced I bought one of the last bottles sold to my State, conveniently the same month I brewed my first clone so I could at least compare, as it took me 9 months to locate the 1 bottle.

Hit me up if you can get a ZD, HT or PTE and are willing to trade. I am your guy if you need someone on a mission to find a hard to locate west coast brew you've been wanting to try. I live for a challenge. If it is within 100 miles of me, I'll come through.

Back